anthro background

Thursday, February 21, 2013

serpentine dresser

i just put this out on the floor this morning! i did the first couple of base coats in an olive green and the final coat in a robins egg blue. the olive green shows through in the distressing, just enough to give it some texture and contrast! the dresser had all of the original hardware in tact!!!!! i decided to strip and re-finish the top of it...i thought it looked really nice with the blue.


43w x 22d (at the deepest curve) x 34h

this guy is in ROUGH shape!!!

the top turned out beautiful...its a nice chestnut tone!

1 comment:

  1. Soooooooooooooo pretty! I'm going to try something like that. My first time. The blue is lovely.